Natural Turkey Necks
A fully digestible, meaty treat that is perfect for stronger chewers. Made from non-GMO certified, hormone-free and antibiotic-free turkey sourced from Northern Californian family farms, Campfire Treats’ all-natural dehydrated turkey necks are a healthy and nutritious chew for medium to large breeds. Turkey necks are an excellent way to clean your pet’s teeth. Through the chewing process, even tough layers of plaque are actively broken down and removed. Turkey necks are also rich in glucosamine and chondroitin, which support joint health and are great dietary supplements for dogs suffering from arthritis.
Our turkey necks are cut in half. Pieces range from 3.5 to 6 inches in length.
- Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health
- A nutritious dental chew, which naturally helps to remove plaque
- No antibiotics, hormones, additives, colors, fillers or preservatives
- Grain-free, gluten-free, corn-free and soy-free
- Slowly dehydrated in small batches in our own Northern California kitchen to ensure freshness
100% Turkey Necks
Crude Protein (min.) 57%, Crude Fat (min.) 21%,
Crude Fiber (max.) 2%, Moisture (max.) 4%
3,860 kcal/kg; 109 kcal/oz