Dehydrated Chicken Feet for Dogs
Campfire Treats’ crunchy, all-natural, dehydrated chicken feet for dogs are a perfect chew for smaller breeds and a welcome snack for larger canines.
Chicken feet are protein-rich and naturally high in chondroitin and glucosamine, which supports joint health and mobility. They are also great for your dog's dental health, as they naturally clean your canine's teeth as they gnaw.
These nutritious treats are made of USDA certified chicken, which we source from local family farms.
Individual feet range from three to four inches in length.
- Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health and mobility
- A fully digestible dental chew, which helps to remove plaque and tartar
- Suitable for dogs on a raw diet
- No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives or preservatives
- Sourced and made in the USA
100% Chicken Feet
Crude Protein (min.) 49%, Crude Fat (min.) 27%,
Crude Fiber (max.) 0%, Moisture (max.) 6%
4,140 kcal/kg; 117 kcal/oz
My shih-tzu ate one, (took her most of the day) wouldn’t have anything to do with them after that. Very hard and sharp.
Our dogs love these
Good value. Our dogs thought they were the greatest treat ever.