All-Natural Dehydrated Beef Trachea for Dogs
Campfire Treats’ beef trachea for dogs is a delicious, long-lasting chew, recommended for medium to extra-large breeds at all life-stages.
This all-natural and fully digestible dog chew is a healthy alternative to rawhide. With lots of rich, beefy flavor in every bite, this single-ingredient treat is satisfying and safe for your dog to enjoy.
Beef trachea offers valuable health benefits. Cattle windpipes are rich in nutrients like glucosamine and chondroitin, which are both known to support the joint health and mobility of dogs. Furthermore, the gnawing on the crunchy texture and grooves of this treat helps to remove the plaque and tartar build-up on your dog’s teeth.
We prepare these savory chews in small batches in our Northern California kitchen. Each piece comes with some extra fat trimmings for an enticing flavor your pup will love.
Campfire Treats’ beef trachea for dogs is made of pasture-raised, grass-fed and USDA certified cattle, which is sourced from local family farms.
Pieces range from 7 to 8 inches in length.
- A safe and long-lasting treat, suitable for strong chewers
- Provides a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin, which have both shown to aid joint health and mobility in dogs
- Promotes gum and dental health, as the gnawing on this chew helps to remove plaque and tartar build up
- All-natural and healthy. This chew is entirely free of antibiotics, hormones, additives, colors, fillers or preservatives
- Sourced and made in the USA