Natural Chicken Neck Treats for Dogs
Made from hormone-free and antibiotic-free chicken sourced from Northern Californian family farms, Campfire Treats’ crunchy, all-natural dehydrated chicken necks are a perfect chew for smaller dogs and a welcome snack for large breeds. Our all-natural chicken necks are 3.5 to 5 inches in length. Chicken necks make a great dental chew, as they naturally clean your dog’s teeth. They are real, chicken’s necks, and are fully digestible.
- Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health
- A nutritious dental chew, which naturally helps to remove plaque
- All-natural, no antibiotics, hormones, additives, colors, fillers or preservatives
- Grain-free, gluten-free, corn-free and soy-free
- Slowly dehydrated in small batches in our own Northern California kitchen to ensure freshness
100% Chicken Necks
Crude Protein (min.) 61%, Crude Fat (min.) 21%,
Crude Fiber (max.) 0%, Moisture (max.) 6%
3,830 kcal/kg; 109 kcal/oz
Natural chicken necks
Both my dogs love them. They would eat the whole bag at once if they could. Thank you for a natural healthy treat. Renelle Grajales and the Girls
Our 12 year old beagle mix loves the chicken necks! I don’t have to worry about what ingredients are in the treats and I’ve personally seen where all the products are made. If you live local to the store you should stop by! The owners are great!
As all of our orders always are, TY :-)