All-Natural Dehydrated Cod Skin Dog Treats
Campfire Treats’ cod skin treats for dogs are a crunchy and irresistibly tasty chew for small to medium sized canines.
These all-natural, single-ingredient cod skin dog treats are free of any additives, colors, fillers or preservatives. They are also grain-free and gluten-free. This makes these cod skins an ideal treat for dogs with a sensitive stomach, or with allergies to protein sources like poultry or beef.
These cod skin treats for dogs are high in protein and contain only 1% fat. This makes them a healthy, guilt-free treat for dogs on a diet. Additionally, the act of chewing on these crunchy cod skins naturally supports the gum and dental health of your dog.
These crispy treats are made from 100% sustainably wild-caught Alaskan cod. Every treat is hand-rolled, and dehydrated in small batches in our Northern California kitchen.
Pieces are around five inches in length.
Are you looking for larger cod skin treats? Check out our Alaskan Crunch™.
- A healthy low-fat chew for small to medium sized dogs of all ages
- Supports dental and gum health
- Ideal for dogs with a sensitive stomach and/or allergies to poultry or beef
- All-natural and healthy, these treats are entirely free of any additives, colors, fillers or preservatives
- Sourced and made in the USA